Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lazy Vegetarian: Day 22

Breakfast. I woke up with a sore throat, stuffy head and sniffy nose. Thanks Fiona. So in addition to toast I had chamomile tea this morning. I'm telling myself it helped.

Today's mug is Ben's again. I got this for him when I was pregnant with Fiona and hid it until I went into labour. I packed it with my hospital stuff and gave it to Ben after she was born.


Lunch: I love broccoli cheddar soup but it turns out it's usually made with chicken broth (WHY?! It's made of vegetables!) so I had to make my own. It was meant to go in the blender but Adele was napping so I just bashed it up with the potato masher. That actually worked pretty well!

Broccoli Cheddar soup and bread.

This evening we dropped the girls at Grandma and Grandpa's, and the Tennants did the same and we all went out together to see a movie and have dinner. I know! 2 movies in one week! I could get used to this!

We saw 50/50 and it was really good. I was expecting something gross and goofy but it was more serious than that, though still funny. I'd definitely recommend it.

After that we had mexican food. Ohhhhh so good!

Chips and salsa.

Mushroom quesadilla, beans and rice.

Twoo wuv.

Thanks for going on a double date with us, C&E!!