Friday, April 1, 2011

April Challenge (4/1)

Since I managed to achieve the magnificent total of zero blog posts* in March, I have set myself the challenge of blogging not once, not twice, but every single day in April. No, this isn't a joke, April Fools or otherwise, it's just going to be an interesting challenge that I will certainly fail to meet on more than half the days.

So with those high expectations in place, here's today's 1000 word (equivalent) offering:


Both girls are in bed, and I made homemade** pizza for dinner (which just came out of the oven) so I'm off now to eat half a pizza. I'll be back tomorrow, if I remember. At some point one of these posts might contain actual news too, so don't miss that!

*side note, I did make 3 or 4 blog posts for work.
** homemade = crust in a can, sauce in a jar and toppings. Let's not get carried away.

7 comments:

Gena said...

Wow that is quite a challenge! Homemade pizza I mean! Just kidding, I meant the blog every day thing. It will be nice to see a new post (almost?) every day! I may have to think about challenging myself to this. I think the key will be to keep it brief. This has probably already occurred to you.

kateks said...

If your secret goal is to blog regularly than over-shooting with an every day goal is setting yourself up for certain success. Ps- And if you get the Android app for Blogger you could, conceivably, instantaneously blog while nursing or peeing or playing... not that you need to get all crazy or anything, though. ;)

Anonymous said...

"Let's not get carried away."

Ha! I love this! I will be checking up on you every day, missy!

Unknown said...

I look forward to some entertaining gigglicious material every single day :)

Cathy said...

Love it. I am on board. I tried to do that but only made it one day. You can beat that...especially with my adorable nieces as material!

Robbie said...

you totally failed at the dell-a-day photo event so how on earth do you think you'll manage a blog a day...

Good luck though...

Love Robbie xx

Louise said...

Thanks for your positive comments everyone except Robbie!

Robbie - what kind of attitude is that? If at first you don't succeed, never try again? Also, it's only for a month :-)