Friday, August 19, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 19

Something orange. That's a tall order! There is a definite lack of orange things in my house and I was trying to think of something orange all day long. I went in to work this morning and saw a bunch of orange construction cones. Orange traffic lights. Orange posters around campus. We went for a walk this afternoon and I spotted a man wearing orange shorts. It wasn't convenient to take pictures of the first few and the latter would have been strange, so it was late in the day before I thought of something...


30 Day Photo Challenge Day 19: Something Orange

1 comment:

Tanya Cothran said...

You could've come over to take a picture of Qwill, the big orange kitty!

I can't wait to catch up to see all your photos and hear what you've been up to!