Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dancing Queen

Fiona has been learning all kinds of things recently. Yesterday she hung out with Grandma Ginger and Grandpa Bill while Ben and I had a date. When we got back, she had learned how to climb the stairs! And we'd only been gone for an hour... she must be very very smart! :-)

We noticed in the last few days that she loves to dance to music. As soon as the music starts, she starts bopping around happily, it's very cute. Today we managed to catch her on video... 



It's funny when she does things that make her seem more like a little girl than my baby. I know I say this all the time, but she's growing up so fast! ;-)

Though if she starts showing an interest in clear heels, her dancing days are over

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I want to know if she also dances to bagpipes.

Tanya Cothran said...

That is entirely too CUTE! We'll have to have a dance party tomorrow afternoon. :)